Fifty complex images by Charley Harper have been traced for presentation in this elegant coloring book. Each flower, beak, wing, leaf, fin, leg, and head has carefully drawn to provide you with many hours and days of enjoyable coloring. If you wish, follow the reproductions of Harper's actual full-color images included here and employ them as your guide. Or, use creative license and make up your own color combinations. Charley Harper wouldn't mind.
- Hard cover book makes for easier coloring
- 108 pages with 50 images to color on high-quality paper
- Hardcover book with a special lay-flat binding• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
- Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed
- Sewn, lay-flat binding for easy use
- Hard cover is slightly flexible
- Printed with soy-based inks
Size: 8.5 x 11 x .5 in.