Hummingbird Huipil is the name of this artwear shirt designed by Sabaku. Huipil [ˈwipil] is the most common traditional garment worn by indigenous women from central Mexico to Central America. It is characterized by bright vivid colors with lots of flowers.
Designed with vibrant colors against an indigo background.
- sleeve length is 3/4 sleeve
- Lovely deep indigo color with pretty design
- Hemmed to just below the hip
- A very flattering cut.
- Made in the USA of soft 100% garment dyed cotton
- Shirt includes a detail on back of tee (last photo)
- For size information please check here